Exhilaride Street-Legal Golf Cart Rentals offer a fun, green way to explore Delray Beach and nearby towns. Our electric golf carts will zip you from the beach to downtown, on any street with a 35 mph speed limit or less.
Delray Beach is a top destination in South Florida and our progressive city encourages “green transit” including biking and electric golf carts. With vehicles that seat up to six, everyone can ride!
Renting from Exhilaride is a breeze! Our interactive website enables customers to book vehicles in advance and see cart availability in real time.
Here at Exhilaride, we LOVE South Florida, especially Delray Beach, and we want you to enjoy some Good, Green, Fun in the Sun!
Exhilaride offers Street Legal Golf Cart rentals for a day-trip*, daily, weekend, weekly and monthly periods. Our all-electric, “green” fleet has both four and six seater models available for the same low rates. Rear seats fold down to hold your shopping bags, beach equipment and more. Enjoy your open-air ride on streets and neighborhoods with posted speeds of 35 MPH or less. We even provide a map on our website so you can find all the area attractions! *( day-trip in dowtown Delray Beach only)
You MUST make a reservation in advance. We can sometimes accommodate same day delivery, but require 1-2 hours notice. We deliver FREE in Downtown Delray, and for a small charge to the Palm Beaches, Fort Lauderdale and in between. It’s so easy…and all of our golf carts are insured, as required by the State of Florida.
Exhilaride accepts reservations up to one year in advance.
Our online reservation system was developed to simplify your rental experience with Exhilaride.
- Select the date/time you wish to start your rental and the date/time you will complete your rental.
- Renters must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have an active driver’s license, in-force personal car insurance, and a MasterCard, Visa, Discover, AmEx, or Debit Card. All additional drivers must also be a minimum of 21 years old and present an active driver’s license.
- Select the size of Golf Car you wish to rent. We have 4 person and 6 person vehicles. If you plan to have “cargo” you will need to fold-down the rear seat, which will diminish capacity by 2 people. There is also a hidden storage compartment under the cargo bed.
- We deliver to YOUR location. If the local delivery address is not the same as your home address, please enter it in the “local” box on the form. The range of the Golf Carts is appproximately 30 miles per charge. Please insure there is a 110V outlet available that can be used to re-charge the vehicle. Re-charge whenever the vehicle is not in use and ALWAYS recharge overnight for a multi-day rental.
- Complete all data forms with your personal home and driver information and credit card information. You do not have to complete the “Additional Drivers” section at the time of the reservation. You will be given an opportunity to add up to two drivers at the time of rental (driver’s licenses must be presented). At the completion of this online session, you will be provided a confirmation and price of your rental. Please call 561-573-8287 with any questions you may have or for assistance in completing the reservation process.
- In addition to receiving an email confirmation, you may request a printed copy of your completed Rental Agreement and relevant charges at the time of rental.
All cancellations should be made one week in advance of the rental period. If less notice is given, you may be charged the full rental fee.
The minimum rental period is a “daytripper” offered in Delray only. For all other locations the minimum is a 24 hour rental. We offer multi-day/overnight rentals as long as the renter has access to a standard 110V outlet which may be used to charge the vehicle. The average range with a complete charge is about 30 miles. An onboard indicator shows the amount of charge remaining.
Method of Payment
When making a reservation, the method of payment is by credit card: MasterCard, Visa, AmEx, Discover or a Debit Card. This credit card will also guarantee the condition of vehicle until it is inspected at the conclusion of the rental period. Your card will be charged on the day of the rental for the rental fee.
Return of Rental Vehicle
Have questions? Contact Us